Sunday, January 15, 2012

Writer's Block [Part 1]

I feel like this will probably be the longest of all the blog series that I might make. 'Matter of fact, I was halfway through a post not too long ago when I realized that nothing really made sense, or is remotely funny at all. I blame The Chimp as usual, though we all know that's not possible because the only thing he can do to slightly annoy me is to cough all over the place, like what he's doing right fucking now.

Having a writer's block isn't necessarily a bad thing though; it gives you the freedom to look around and take in what's happening. But really, when you're surrounded by people spreading their diseases like a bacteria buffet, you don't want to sit around for too long. It's Day 55 of internship and those last few weeks can NOT come soon enough.

Work aside though, I found something yesterday that really tickled me in a warm way.
Turns out Avery read my delightful post, and out of kindness, decided to give me even more flaming material.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'd like to bring your attention to the second tweet. What happened was that I sent her a nice little text plus a sentence saying that she would never hear from me again.
So Avery, I'd like to sincerely apologize for that. I thought you could take a little lie; you know, like the ones you've heaped on me, but I guess I've overestimated you, again.

You see, I'm attracted to sheer stupidity, which is pretty much the reason I found your tweets. I'm a very simple man; I don't like anything sophisticated or expensive; just bring me an idiot to make fun of and I'm made for the week. In simpler terms (because of your incapability to form proper sentences), you're too stupid for me to resist.

Let's start with the tweet at the bottom:
What is 'have our laughs'? You know, for someone who has this many followers pretending to give a shit about your life, you might want to proofread your own sentences before making them public; it's not cool to let them know that you're this bad at forming basic sentences.

The first tweet basically made my day. Again, you've proven yourself to be linguistically handicapped. 'piece of joke'? I'd be happier if you'd said 'piece of shit', cause it makes more sense and doesn't make you out to be an even bigger joke than you think I am.

In fact, after writing all this, I'm not happy at all. It only took me a couple of sentences to pick you apart. I guess this is why Jeffrey went for you though; he likes easy girls.

I know you'll probably read my blog again soon, cause you seem to be obsessed over my opinions about you. I'm different though, I'm not obsessed with you dear, I'm obsessed with idiots in general.

Once again, thank you for keeping my hungry readers well-fed!




No comments:

Post a Comment