Thursday, January 12, 2012

VENICE WHO?!

























My apologies for the poor edit, because this cheap company I'm working at doesn't know what CS5 is.

Anyway, after narcissistically asking me to dedicate an entire blog post to her, I gave in.
HI VENICE.

If the picture above has left you confused, that's a llama. So why's her face there you may ask. That's because she refers to herself as THE Great Llama, an animalistic spoof of the honorable Nepalese reverend. Actually no, it was really out of pure boredom.

Seriously man, I don't know what to write about someone I've barely known; though it feels like she has been my friend my whole life. So I ask, "Where the fuck where you?!"
Venice has definitely been the source of energy I sorely needed. Up till then, I was just one big lump of lethargy sagging on the desk chair getting paid for doing absolutely nothing at all.
So thank you, for bringing the blood back to my flaccid dick of a work life. Oh the imagery..

She has also proven herself to be fearless/thick-skinned and extremely daring, characteristics not common amongst regular girls.

I must admit; I was slightly taken aback when I was greeted with a text from her along the lines of, "I'm pooping right now." Right there, my respect for her skyrocketed, because from past experiences, conversations about bowel were usually met with mortified gasps of "TMI!".
(too much info)

There is a whole list of her behavioral patterns on Wikipedia, just so you know. And being the wonderful, nice guy, I shall post it here.

excerpt from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llama:

Llamas which are well-socialized and trained to halter and lead after weaning are very friendly and pleasant to be around. They are extremely curious and most will approach people easily. However, llamas that are bottle-fed or over-socialized and over-handled as youngsters will become extremely difficult to handle when mature, when they will begin to treat humans as they treat each other, which is characterized by bouts of spitting, kicking and neck wrestling. Anyone having to bottle-feed a cria should keep contact to a minimum and stop as soon as possible.

and my favorite part:

They will often hum to each other as a form of communication.

You're welcome darlin' (:
I had fun making this post. ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment