Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Real Life Update 1 (RLU)

It occurred to me that my posts have so far been just about opinions and random shit, but never actual updates about my incredibly boring life. Hence, this will be like a small little side series to keep you guys updated.

So most of you would have known by now that I'm coming towards the end of my internship, which will soon direct me to the National Service path in a couple of months. At this point, people usually plan for the next ten years or so, what they intend to do and stuff like that. I've asked myself the same question and.. I don't know. As far as I'm concerned, happiness > money, and if you're on the path that society rejects, like I am, it's kinda hard to foresee what's in store for you. I just know that I want to write for the rest of my life; what happens along the way, I'll never know until it comes, or hits me in the face.

A little bit nearer to the present, I'm currently compiling a survival's guide for the next intern unfortunate enough to work at the company I'm with. It's all in good fun really, but I have to undertake this project in secrecy cause you know.. I umm.. bash staff. I will however, post a short excerpt here when I'm done. Good news is that I should be able to write this without interruptions as I will in fact, appear to be busy with work; which we all know is not true because frankly, only 20% of my internship is spent performing actual tasks. The rest is spent on nonsense like what I'm doing now, and also leaving early for lunch.

I just realised that I really don't have much to update - living proof that internship rapes your social life and leaves it for dead.

So you know, just stick around, and beg me for the excerpt.
I kid I kid! I'm sorry I'll go now. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment