Thursday, December 6, 2012

Incognito

It's hard to have any remote sort of faith in human beings these days. Little things like these kinda convinces me that the world is indeed ending soon, cause I don't see how people are going to live together in peace at this rate

And honestly, who the duck has hope for the next generation at all? I thought I was stupid back in secondary school. Then I see those idiots post on facebook and all of a sudden, I felt so much better about myself already.

Okay so this is getting a little offensive, let's talk about something upbeat! Today, some of my friends will be discharged from the army. Naturally, I'm happy for them, half of me that is. The other half is somewhere in that pool of self-pity. boohoo.
I guess it's upbeat for them, not me. hurhur.

What else.. oh this week has been really good to me. My fucking boss was away all week so I don't have to listen to his self-labelled words of wisdom and pseudo-confident -snaps fingers- "You understand now?" Like fuck yes, you gave me an epiphany yay let's give you a medal for that.

Okay it's dark in here and I'm scared.
If you're laughing at me now, shut up! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment