Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Need to Write

Like the title says, I need to write, but I can't think of a damn topic.
I'm sure readers appreciate a good post, rather than 10 incoherent ones, right?

I realize that all my posts are based on bursts of inspirations. I actually wonder, can people pull ideas out of nowhere and then start writing? J.K Rowling got her inspiration whilst traveling on a train, just a fun fact for those who didn't already know.

I want to have inspirations that will compel me to keep writing until I have enough material for a novel. Like whenever I start to write, I would find my inspiration fading away after a couple of sentences and then I would be left hanging, like okay, so what the fuck do I write now. -facepalm- Talk about first-world writer problems. hurhurhur.

Another fun fact, I really hate blogging in the function room, because the lights are sensor-operated and they will be turned off if no movement is picked up after a period of time, so I'm technically running on a tight schedule here. It's good practice, if I were to face insane deadlines in the future. Yay positivity saves the day! >_>

I secretly wonder what will happen if the world doesn't end on Friday. How many people believe in that shit anyway? Anticipating some good chaos soon; more of that to come!

Toodeloo.

1 comment: