Wednesday, February 8, 2012

7 More Days

Welcome to part 3, and 7's the lucky number today!

I want to talk about the different masks you can put on while traversing the uncharted lands of the corporate world.

Clearly not having the characteristics to be well-liked in a land of shit, I have to lower my standards a little. From Day 1 of my internship, I acted like a completely different person to the people watching me. Sure, we all do that, but how about when that one person is sitting next to you? aka your supervisor.

So after 4 months of deceit, what does my supervisor think of me?
According to him, I

appear to be a very devout Christian,
like talking about religion,
aim to make peace with my enemies. (My favorite part)

Not too long ago, he suggested that I write a "peace treaty" (really just a little note) to The Chimp in a bid to quell the tension that he claimed there was (I was having fun though).
I gave him one, with a hidden message of course; so in case one of you readers think I've gone insane, don't worry.

Upon reading it, he flashed one of his trademark sincere smile at me and remarked that I was indeed sincere in wanting a truce!
I mean, did he not see that the first letter from every sentence adds up to read "Fuck you cunt"?
Oh wait..

I just love messing with these so-called adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment