Monday, February 13, 2012

2 More Days

Ahh, I just love feedback forms. It gives me the opportunity to lie through my teeth about how I have absolutely no problem at all about everything.

The problem with these feedback forms; especially in schools and companies, is that the management really doesn't care about your well-being. At first glance, you might be slightly cheered by the fact that they seem to value your opinions. That's true to a certain extent, but they really just want to protect their reputation and tell you that "it's not what you think it is, but here's a $5 voucher you can use at your local supermarket."

This is startlingly true in my company. After reading a good number of feedback forms specially designed for resignees, I see many of them refusing to give their true opinions because "this form will be read like a book", according to a handful of them, and "they will probably be blacklisted", according to others. All that despite the assurance printed in black and white, that "this document will be kept strictly confidential." Now why are people not convinced? I wonder..

maybe it's because menial workers like myself have full access to these forms? At this point, I really want to question the ethics of the modern working world. Oh wait that's right, there aren't any in the first place. It's just a huge game of deception to see who can tell the biggest lie and get away with it. I guess I shouldn't have expected much from this piece of trash in the first place. After all,

it's a subsidiary of the HDB.
aka government tool.

Hey when you guys see me on the streets, do me a favor and don't ask me where I've worked during my internship. I don't want to live the shame of having worked for an utterly useless company. ):

On a lighter note, happy Singles' Day! I wonder why that isn't a proper event. It's not like couples are in any way superior to all the single people out there. They need some love too.
And as explained in my earlier post, it just gives jerks the opportunity to play the lovable, caring and considerate bf/gf to further the illusion that they're actually good couple material.
Talk about lies this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment