Sunday, February 12, 2012

3 More Days

I'm fucking tired.
Woke up at 2.30am expecting a match in-game, but it was cancelled in the end.
Fuckitty fuck fuck fuck.

None of that matters though, I'm 3 days away from paradise!
Just a few days back, I made a funny. I was like, "If my lecturer asks me what I've gained from this internship, I'll say, "Just my weight."" I'm pretty funny am I not?

My cousin claims that after internship, a normally loose pair of pants is now tight, even without a belt. Sadly, he's not the only one facing that agony. I swore I could squeeze in between the narrow space between two hawker center tables on the first day of work.

Let's talk about Valentine's Day. And because I'm single and hopelessly unwanted, I have every right to bitch about it. LOL jk. I think Valentine's shouldn't be just for a day. I think if a couple really loves each other, they would well.. LOVE. Live Out Valentine's Everyday. If I really wanted to surprise my girlfriend, why should I do it on Valentine's, when she's most likely to expect one, which really just nullifies the whole idea; yay logic! Instead, I'd do it on an ordinary day. So really, other than corny surprises, reckless confessions and sex, which anyone can do any day, Valentine's just a meek reminder that hey, you haven't treated your other half right for awhile, I think you should start today!

Well, have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment