Tuesday, February 14, 2012

1 More Day

I would like to take this time to pay tribute to the most reliable staff in the department, and that is my laptop. The old, bulky and outdated lump of circuitry and plastics has surprisingly served me pretty damn well.

So thank you, dear laptop, even though you were presented to me by the spawn of King Kong, you helped me in my numerous conquests against the sickly bastard. My entire guide was born, polished and completed right here, in your warm body, absorbing my ideas and glee as I turned you against your own master. Thank you, for entertaining me when the ugly chimp wasn't around. Thank you, for responding to promptly to my frantic tab-changing requests so my manager wouldn't catch me ogling at pictures of Emma Watson.

These past 4 months with you were nothing but awesome. You're like the loyal butler who stays to serve, regardless of the frequent change in users; even when everyone else has written your abode off. Although your shitty USB ports were a tad annoying, I'll write that off without a second thought; on account of your outstanding services to my every whim and fancy.

As I depart from this place, I anticipate a tinge of sadness, walking out that front door never to return. And it's because of you, my friend. I hope you'll serve the next intern well.
Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment