Monday, April 8, 2013

Disease

I strike when you're well, when life is a bed of roses, when you have the world at your feet.
I strike when you least expect it, when you're relaxed, when you're complacent.
I strike when you follow the rules of the game, when you think you're ahead, when you're part of a system.

Total collapse - I seek it; dissolving the many rules that choke the minds of the enslaved.
Look at the people on top, so afraid of the darkness that they protect themselves with more rules,
more paper-thin defenses. I will penetrate them all.

I serve as a reminder to these peasants, that they are powerless when they are crippled.

I am a disease, hated by the secure, but welcomed by the desperate.
I am a disease, incurable, unstoppable.
Above all, I spread like the plague.

To have balance, there must first be chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment