Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Guilt

I always find it funny when schools or corporations take down fun pages. Take the recent Facebook trend for example: my secondary school decided that "BBSS Confessions" was posing a significant threat to its reputation and opted to shut it down.

I don't know if they've ever thought things through before going for it, but if they think that a fun page like that poses a threat to its reputation, then it really just proves that they do have things to hide. It's like how our local paper blocks out anti-government articles, under the illusion of course, that no one has found out about the filth beneath their "squeaky clean" image.

If this is how evolution works - where adults become more stupid as they age, then I really don't want to grow up. It brings joy and peace to my heart knowing that I'm under the care of these people. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment