Sunday, May 12, 2013

Oh Shit (Episode 2)

Well done me, another idea for a post down the drain as usual, and I'm typing this while trying to orientate myself back into the real world again. Weekends feel surreal to me - having a brain full of things to do, but with a body powered by scarcely any motivation of energy, I end up stoning my day away.

I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this I need to stop this

Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up 

No comments:

Post a Comment