Saturday, September 1, 2012

Reunion

I really need to stop asking my browser to remember my password for me lest I forget it, geez.

So hi, it's been awhile, four walls. How are y'all doing? What's that, still white and solid as ever I see, that's nice to hear.

Jokes aside, I want to once more, reiterate my love for traveling. Just today, I watched a couple of shows about unusual travels which include trips to Afghanistan, Lebanon and a cycling adventure from Siberia to China. Oh and, these shows can be found on Channel 412 (Nat Geo Adventures) in case you're wondering, so you're welcome. (:

I like how my friends and I can feel so hyped up after a short discussion on the places we can backpack to and get lost in. Throughout the years, I never really enjoyed my family vacations, because by vacation, they mean shopping at overpriced tourist spots and then sitting down for coffee after like 10 minutes of walking because some people apparently can't take the distance, oh the horror. I want a real vacation, where I figure out where the fuck am I, while taking in the local culture and atmosphere.

With that said, I'll be posting some cool travel info over the next few weeks aaaaandd.. let me know if you're interested! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment